Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac (Apple)
- Its a Digital License (Microsoft office 2016 Home and Business Product Key) so no physical DVD pack will be delivered.
- Office Home and Business 2016 Product Key, Download Link and Online Activation details will be send via email within next 24-working hrs after successful payment approval.
- One Product Key activation can be done on One PC only, It can be reused multiple time on same PC when your PC is re-formatted.
- Please note that this Product Key is not suitable for upgrades, its is ideal for a new installation or per-installed Office Home and Business 2016.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard disk: 6GB HFS hard disk format
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Support Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Microsoft Office Home and Business for Mac
Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote & Outlook.
- Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents.
- Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data.
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look.
- In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends.
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere.
- Respond faster with inline replies—replies positioned right within the body of the original message—in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane.
- Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher.
- List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item.
- Best for home businesses and very small businesses
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business Mac Product Key
Microsoft Policy States:
“Large brand-name computer manufacturers, such as Dell and Compaq, often include OEM software on non-holographic “recovery” or “reinstallation” discs that show the manufacturer’s brand name. These software packages are typically marked with a phrase that states, for instance, “For Distribution with a new Dell PC only.” Recovery or reinstallation software is licensed only for distribution with new computers and can be redistributed only with the computer for which it was initially distributed. Distributing such software with individual PC hardware components (e.g. hard drive; RAM) does not comply with Microsoft’s OEM distribution requirements.”
Microsoft’s Distribution Agreement for System Builders states that the system builder software packs are not intended for distribution to end users unless the end users are acting as system builders by assembling their own PCs. A “system builder” is anyone who assembles, reassembles or installs software on a new or used computer system.
OEM/Reinstall Disks/MAR Software:
Recovery media, OEM media and MAR media containing Microsoft software must be redistributed as part of a complete package that contains the media, the original computer hardware with which the software was distributed and the corresponding COA label.
This sale includes the Original Recovery Media and COA sticker for Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac, the original broken not economical repair computer and motherboard which is only available for pickup (contact us before purchase to arrange a pick up). If not picked up in 3 days after sale, it will be disposed. Otherwise you will only receive Office Home and Business 2016 Mac Product Key.